Benefits of Warm Water Exercise
Swimming in warm water:
• Can build muscle, strength, stamina and endurance
• Can increase range of motion and flexibility
• Is an aerobic exercise that can burn calories
• Is an alternative to high-impact sports which are more weight bearing on joints
• Is safer and more comfortable than local cold water lakes and rivers
• Can build confidence • Is FUN!!!
Conditions that may benefit from your dog swimming in warm water:
• Arthritis • Joint and Spinal Injuries
• Hip and Elbow Dysplasia • Mobility Issues • Circulation Problems
• Pre and Post Surgery • Chronic Pain • Stress Relief
Warm water therapy and exercise may assist in the following:
• Muscle Strengthening • Competition and Show Conditioning
• Weight Management • Geriatric Fitness
• Relaxation • Building Confidence • Just having fun!
The services at K9 Aquatics, Inc. are not medical procedures, nor are they a substitute for a medical diagnosis. If you have any medical questions or any concerns about your pet, please contact your veterinarian.